November 08, 2009

November 8, 2009 Entry

As I sit in my living-room waiting for the clock to tick closer to 2000 hours, the time my children go to bed, I watch candles that I lit in a protection spell burn down to nothing. There has been a lot of chaos and nuttiness here in the Champion-Palmer-Wagner house hold. So much so that I decided to use my Black Destroyer Oil across my front front door, my top step and the door that comes into my apartment, burn two red candles doused in it and two John the conqueror incense sticks. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this will work and the protection bubble that i have cast around this house will be impermeable to evil and negative energy.

That being said, I have 85 days until I ship for Basic Combat Training in Ft Sill, OK...Im reading about myths and folklore and in one of them it says this:

"
When leaving to go on a journey, if your right foot itches you're bound to have a good journey. If your left foot itches it will end in sorrow."

Guess that means that my whole journey and experience will be good. Which, I know full well that it will. I have faith in myself and KNOW that I will be an excellent soldier. I can not wait to wear that uniform. In my heart i honestly can say that I feel like I belong there. I had some future soldier stuff to do yesterday (Saturday November 7) and the whole time I was where the function was, I felt at complete peace. I felt calm...and I wasn't nervous in the slightest.........and one word that I can honestly say...............................FINALLY.





No comments:

Post a Comment