January 05, 2010

Todays the Day

So, as of today, i weighed myself this morning and i was 144. I went to the gym like i said i was going to and didnt make excuses at all. I made sure that i stayed on the treadmill for 35(ish) minutes...the reason i say 35ish minutes is because half way through, i accidentally pulled the emergency stop cord...SILLY ME....so i lost all the work out stats up to that point...i think i had done like 12 or so minutes so i did another 15 and then walked over to the ab crunch benches. I did three sets of 12 reps each. woot! I wanted to start out slow since i was just getting back into the cardio thing and wanting to lose weight. I am giving myself by March 17th to lose at LEAST 20 lbs. My ultimate goal is 25 so even if i lose 20 by march 17th, ill be good. I cant wait to be svelt and sexy and look awesome in clothes...:)

So, this is the month that i pay for and go to bartending school. YAY! i have like 15 places im looking at in the providence/warwick area for jobs. I'm really determined to make a huge success of this. I have been living the "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade" motto for the last few weeks since finding out the Army dropped me. I was truly devastated when that happened but i developed another strategy for our lives and hopefully things will be awesome from that.

So, heres hoping that the beginning of my 2010 leads to new exciting wonderful things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment