March 31, 2011

25 random things about me

25 random things about me

1)I can sing.............no, I mean, REALLY sing
2) i secretly like to turn on my itunes (or my ipod) and dance around my livingroom acting like Im a rockstar on stage
3)Im a control freak
4) I LOVE the quiet
5) Im addicted to SIMS. I LOVE it. and Im NOT a gamer
6) I have to color my hair every 3 weeks because my hair grows SO fast that in that time, i have an inch of regrowth
7) I LOVE sushi............no, I mean, I LOVE sushi...could eat it everyday if I was able.
8) I have severe trust issues but once I DO trust you, you better not do anything to LOSE that trust.
9) I have been REALLY hurt by alot of various people that have come and gone in my life and it cause me to have.......*issues*
10) I only drink two cups of coffee in the morning.......anymore then that and my stomach starts to really hurt.
11)Speaking of the previous...withOUT those two cups, Im a zombie and my brain literally doesnt function properly...my tongue has been known to get tongue tied and I drop things until I get it...
12)Im the BIGGEST clutz on the planet and Im forever hurting myself by accident
13) (if you dont already know this one, ya dont really know me) I AM ADDICTED TO MAKE UP....I would spend my entire fortune a month to buy it...
14) In the same token, I would also spend a fortune on Tattoos if i could and had no other responsibilities..............I have SO many tattoo ideas in my head that I wanna get but not the money to FUND it......(i really need this job I just "interviewed" for)
15) When I paint, I cant paint when Im happy or in a good mood...all of my painting I do is crap when IM happy..........all of the stuff that I paint is done when Im angry or in a shitty mood and it comes out fantastic....Painting releases those emotions...
16) I hate getting my nails done but I do it cause my natural nails are hideous.
17)I dont watch alot of television with the exception of a couple of shows...I could go all day without it on if i had to and not be bothered by it.
18) i HATE being outside but I LOVE camping (figure THAT one out)
19) Im a breakfast food snob....I wont eat sausage gravy but LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cream chipped beef...I like what I like and thats all that I like.
20) im really predictable if you know me well.
21)I am 100% happy with who Ive become in this life. I have been through hell and back and can safely say that I have very little mental/emotional problems because of them.
22) I am REALLY set in my ways.
23) My faith in Wicca and the Goddess moves me to become a better person.
24) I hate open cabinets and drawers...........it drives me completely BONKERS....I also hate when my vaccumm cord is wrapped around the little prongs the way that its "supposed" to be done...I like it all wild and just hand wrapped and hung....
25) it took me a LONG ass time to fill this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment