December 25, 2009

Completely at Peace

so, the past few weeks has been a little nutty ultimately ending this past tuesday ( 12-22) when my recruiter called me and told me that they had to drop me and that my enlistment is off. I was devastated and i cant even begin the thoughts and stuff that went through my mind, my heart....my emotions.

But, today, since its christmas and i dont celebrate the day and the girls aren't here until the second of january, i figured i would consult the tarot cards and my well worn path cards. I honestly am at peace with the answers theyve given me. While i was ecstatic about leaving and being able to move and whatnot but apparently im not supposed to do that. Apparently, from what the tarot says, I'm to open a business....what KIND of business is beyond me but whatever they have in store for me, i will gladly accept with humble peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment