July 11, 2010

P90X - a brand new lifestyle

So, since March I have been on this healthy lifestyle kick when i looked in the mirror and suddenly realized that i had gotten heavy...the typical "newlywed weight" that ya put on after you get married....So, i joined a gym, worked with a personal trainer for a while and got on the fitness track....ive lost 4 inches off my waist and bust line and have shed 15-18 pounds (depending on the time of the month it is) and needed something else....something MORE....

I kept hearing about this thing called P90X....about the results, about how good it was and all that...So, i caved and bought it. i couldn't wait to get it....i've done the first two disks a few times because i would get started and then something would distract me or what-have-you...Plus, i needed a couple of things for the work outs...a pull up bar ( which i already had) and some resistance bands for disk three...I finally got those yesterday and restarted it today...I am really determined to make this work...

In addition to the P90X I am going to be doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred on top of the P90X...I am going to NJ next week to visit my dad and a few other people and I want to be BIKINI READY....i want to at least LOOK like Im on my way to having a slammin body...

These are my before shots:



And here are my measurements:

Upper Arm - 11 inches
Bust - 32 inches (Im satisfied with this measurement as its what I was when I was in high school)
Waist 30.5 inches (GOAL - 26")
Hips - 36 inches (GOAL - 32")
thighs 19 inches

I don't know my weight at the moment because its that time of the month and I don't go anywhere NEAR a scale right now. But, I will weigh myself at the end of the week, right before I go to NJ and I will update you.


I want to lose another 20 pounds or so...I want skin so tight it looks like it was painted onto my body...And with the muscle I plan on gaining from all the working out and toning, I more then plan on it looking like that by the end of the summer...

Im probably going to need a new wardrobe by Christmas.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment