July 15, 2010

P90X Day 5

So< today i got on the scale and ive lost 3 lbs and in the mirror, Im already starting to see results. :) Im really excited about this and cant wait to see what else my body is going to do...

Today was legs and back and over all, even though I had to keep stopping because of my children interrupting me every 5 minutes and blowing my focus, it was.......ok. If you have trouble with balance, this particular disk will be hard. I have some balance issues and had to use a chair to maintain the balance and prevent from falling over...I may not have gotten the same results as if i was doing it with out the chair but, i still felt the "burn"...

I bought whey protein yesterday in strawberry and i have to say its not all that bad. a little on the watery side but ill get used to it. It has 52 g of protein per 2 scoops and only 280 calories so i can use that for a meal instead of trying to rummage through my cabinets or fridge to eat for that meal...Im kinda getting sick of eating salads, apple and fruit bars for every meal...lol...

On top of the P90X I'm doing, Im throwing in Jillain Michael's 30 day shred to supplement at night sometimes....Especially if i eat pretty crappy during the day and wanna burn off a few more calories.

I purchased a heart rate monitor yesterday as well and LOVE this thing...I sat here yesterday with the calories burn counter going for roughly about an hour and i burned 200 calories JUST sitting here....Now, I did take the trash out, sweep the floors in my kitchen and bring the recycling bin downstairs but that only burned about 20 calories...surprisingly. The way this thing works is it works with your heartbeat. You program your age and your sex and it goes from there...it even has a little button you can press to see what your heart rate is randomly, which i love because i have irregularities and palpitations at times and with that feature I can check to see what my HR is...LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment