December 02, 2010

What happened to Marital vows???

I am appalled at the things that some people do now a days. I was just reading an article about how Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and almost immediately after finding out about it, his wife FILES for divorce because "she cant handle his illness"....

REALLY?!?! What the HELL happened to the "In sickness and in health" part of her vows when she married him???? And whats more is that she will more then likely get half of everything so she more then likely wont ever have to worry about working again and supporting their FOUR children....and one grandchild...


People like this make me sick....Yes, I am divorced. BUT, my divorces had NOTHING to do with sicknesses....My first divorce was because he couldnt keep his behind outta prison....If he HAD been able to, I guarantee we more then likely, probably would still be married(maybe...we were having some major issues but I also think those issues tied in with the legal issues he was having)....

When I married Cameron, and he was in his accident, I slept in a hospital waiting room while seven months pregnant, REFUSING to leave until I knew he was stable....I was there at that hospital EVERY day at EVERY visiting hour willing him to live, holding his hand, loving him, taking care of him with his family.......He broke his pelvis and his right wrist...I would have given my LIFE for him to have woken up and lived...THAT is what "IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH" in marriage vows truly means.....and this bitch files for divorce because she cant HANDLE his ILLNESS?!?!?! Women like her make me truly truly ill....

I guess I'm having this reaction because what would have been me and Cameron's 6th wedding anniversary is in 2 days....its also the 5th anniversary of his accident...So, seeing news like this, two days before a really rough day for me, PISSES ME OFF....

Oh, yes, and my third divorce....there was abuse...and fighting....and sexual withholding on HIS end...He neglected every need that I had, emotionally and mentally, physically and intellectually...And he broke my trust on many many many levels...If you want to read more, there are more posts about it in my may and june blogs. But I am not going to go into it here...

In sickness and in health must really not apply to "hollywood" couples..."For better or worse" ties in with that too...it really makes me sick how indispensable "hollywood" couples think marriage is...

So, heres to you Mrs.almost-former-eddie-montgomery for being the CUNT of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment