July 25, 2013

Im sellin all my shit....

And becoming a full time RV'er...

After thinking about it at length for quite a while, this is something that Ive wanted to do for YEARS. But I never had the opportunity to do it...Here recently Ive had this little nagging thought in my head about doing it...And when me and Dave were together, we discussed doing it but we never had the money to buy an RV or anything...We loved camping and getting out there so I most definitely think its time...

The longer I'm in this trailer, the more I hate it....and then we just got the new lease from the new company taking over the park and theres all kinds of new rules about fences and no veggie gardens (BOOO!!!) and all that....that blows....So, im outta here as fast as I can get it fixed up neatly (not gonna go all out like i had planned but ill fix it up decently), sell the majority of my belongings...Whatever Im able to get for selling my stuff, what im able to save and what i sell this place for, i should be able to put down a nice sized deposit for a decent motorhome...

We looked at a BEAUTIFUL one today, but do i think that itll be there when Im ready to buy in a year or two? hell no, i dont, but hopefully, ill be able to get a good one for now, and eventually trade up for a bigger one if need be.

But i definitely think thisll be a FANTASTIC adventure :) and Im ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment