February 27, 2011

Burlesque On Demand March 1st!!!!!!!!

And I am so excited about it because I wanted to see it in the theatres but never got a chance to. The make up in that movie is stunning and Ive listened to a lot of the music on itunes and really want to buy it...I have an affinity and adoration for soundtracks from things that I love...i have the soundtracks for "tick...tick...BOOM!", "Rent" "Sex and The City" movie number one (have yet to get it for the second movie), a couple of songs from "Queen of the Damned" (cause, of course, David Draiman sang them....YUM), and a few others...

I know there is an issue between my favorite artist and singer of all time P!NK and Christina Augilera but frankly, I cant help but love them both..and I honestly cant wait to see this movie...I drool over well done make up in movies, watching and trying to figure out in my minds eye how they did *that* blending, what they used, if they used airbrush, if they used MAC, what kind of brushes they used...I live and breathe make up...Ive always loved it and Ive recently found out that I *might* be coming into a bit of money so if I do, I will be able to buy the rest of what I need for my business and I will be a VERY happy girl.

I went to a Tarot reader in October who said that my business would take off in about 6 or 7 months...which is April or May...I did a tarot reading myself the other day who said within 6-7 weeks (it was a very in depth timeline kind of layout for them) it would take off as well...and when is 6 or 7 weeks from now?? The middle of April.

So hopefully between the Tarot reader and my tarot readings I did myself, it will coe true........wait, no, let me rephrase that....it WILL come true. My truck will be fixed in March and I will be able to go out and do make up, hair, get my business really rolling and make the money that I know I can/will make.

Ive said this before that my dream is to be able to survive comfortably on the make up that I do and the clients that I will be getting. My dream is to get into TV and Film make up, doing fashion shows and the like. I don't want to work in a salon,I want to go to different places, see different things, experience different things...

I cant wait for this to take off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment