February 05, 2011

These are the things that I want in 2011

I was talking to a friend of mine a few weeks ago (actually, its been almost a month since this conversation, holy crap!) and he was talking about a singer whos blog he was reading. He was telling me that every year, she writes a list of things she wants to have happen during that specific year. He told me he just did the same thing and only had 7 things and already, 15 days into the year (we spoke around the 14th of January)and 5 of his things had already come true...So, that got me to thinking...I finally wrote one and this is what I have on MY list.


#1 I would like a washer and dryer so that I do not have to go to the blasted horrible laundry mat anymore. as of last weekend, 5/5/2012, i FINALLY got the washer and dryer!!!

#2 I would like to finish all the tattoos that I started and get the ones that I want.

#3 I would like to get all new pots and pans for my kitchen as most, if not all, are rusted, falling apart or just plain beat up to the point of being really hard to clean.

#4 I would like to finish transferring all of my make up for my business into MAC Palettes and get new brushes for the business so that I can stop using my personal brushes. ---(As of 2-28-11, ive gotten 4 palettes from another company that I will be buying from from now on...theyre products are awesome and their prices fantastic!! Ill still, of course, buy from MAC but now I dont have to stress!!! WOOHOOO!!!)

#5 I would like to put getting breast implants into motion to enhance my figure and fix the issues that I have.

#7 Be able to have food in my house at all times instead of just the normal "blizzard food" milk, bread, eggs, cereal, yada yada...I want my cupboards so stocked full of food that I have no room to put anymore, on a consistent basis.

#8 I would really love to get my body 100% to the way I want it to look.

#9 I would love to get through my sewing and dressmaking course so that I can start making clothes. I would also like to get the dress making mannequin that I need for this purpose.

#10 Get rid of the stupid wart that I have on my finger that Ive been fighting since over the summer and have it STAY gone. Its highly irritating when I can feel it when Im writing, close my fingers or hold a make up brush.

Some of them are simple and still others are a little more complex but these are the things that I would really like to have happen in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment